- Good adhesion on metal surfaces.
- Durable with acid, salt, petroleum, sea water, fresh water and foods.
The painting surface should be dry, clean, free from any other impurities. The surface should be treated in accordance with ISO 8504.
For surface of new untreated steel: Grade of cleanliness is Sa 2.5 (ISO 8501-1: 1998). Mechanical cleaning up to the minimum standard of St2 (ISO 8501-1: 1998) may be acceptable depending on the intended use.
For temporary primer-coated steel surfaces: The appropriate temporary primer coat surfaces should be clean, dry, free from contamination and free of any foreign matter, such as oil and grease.
For surface had old painting layer: The appropriate primer must be dry, clean and free from decomposition
- Stir the base part (part A) with a stirrer. Slowly pour the curing portion (part B) into container has part A
at a rate of 4 parts A and 1 part B. Stir hardly for 3 minutes until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Use only the solvent when recommended (maximum 5% of weight of A & B mix).
- The mixture should not be allowed to stand for more than 5 hours at 230C.
|Hàm lượng chẩt rắn:||
5-7m2/kg/ 50µm (depending on surface condition)
|Độ phủ lý thuyết:||
1.55 ± 0.05g/ml
|Tỷ lệ trộn A/B:||
4/1 (by volume)
|Độ dày màng sơn:||
Wet thickness: 90µm
Dry thickness: 50µm
Touchable dry 4h
Hard dry 16h
|Thời gian phủ lớp kế (23°C):||
Minimum after 8hours
|TG sống (sau trộn):||
|Chất pha loãng:||